Table of Contents Hide
If you want the best keywords to use for SEO, google keyword planner tool is what you need. SEO knowledge is a piece of valuable knowledge in recent. Because it drives business leads and it is a key component in building site traffic.
Google keyword planner tool helps you understand your audience/customer and above all, their keywords usage. As a part of Google’s advertising platform, this tool is certainly valuable for content makers, website builders, and digital marketers. The tool can be used for analyzing keywords statistics and keyword selection.
How to create a Google Planner Account
To access google planner you have to own a Google account.
- Go to Google Ads account
- Log in your google account.
- Click to skip the setup screen appears.
- Click Create an Account Without a Campaign.
- Filling your email, country, time zone, and currency.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Click on the tool icon.
- Next select Keyword Planner to open the Google Keyword Planner opens.
How to use
Google Keyword Planner Tool
Now you can get started with the real deal of keyword research.
- Click on Find New Keywords.
- Type in a word or phrase that relate to your content.
- Then click Enter.
- Continue by entering words or phrases of what you want to promote.
- Clicking Enter for each word or phrase
- Finally, Click Get Started.
Google Keyword Planner tools Optimizing Keyword Ideas
The keyword ideas provide several types of data, including.
- Keywords by their relevance.
- Average monthly search.
- The level of competition.
This is all you need to run keyword research. You can click on the heading to sort the keywords in ascending or descending order under any of the categories. There is also a filter option that allows users to select according to Ad Impression Share Organic Average Position, and Keyword Text.