Work & Earn as a construction labourer in Canada
Job Description : Penfolds Roofing & Solar
|Location||Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada V3K 6X3|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
- Capacity to lift more than 50lbs
- A team player who is reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment on the ground and on the roof.
- Experience with roofing is an asset
- Certification in fall protection is an asset
- First aid Level 1 is an asset
Job Benefits and Assistance
- Competitive wages
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid vacation time
- Opportunities for leadership training
- Financial Education Assistance
- Employee events like BBQs are fun
- Volunteer opportunities
- Transport to/from work sites
- Outdoor work environment
- Safety-oriented environment certified by COR
- Safety gear includes helmets, gloves, and harnesses.
- We will train the right people for a roofer career.
Some Employee responsibilities
- Site setup
- Removal and disposal of old roofing materials
- Material loading and unloading
- Clean up the job site
- A variety of roofing systems can be installed
- Shadowing tradespeople for a job.