This post is a short guide on how to create your Apple ID. Apple ID account is an account that users use to sign in to all the Apple services. It is an Authentication method that Apple for iPhone, iPad, and Mac users use to sign in all Apple services. Apple ID is also known as the iTunes account.
This ID contains the user personal details and settings. Users use it to have access to App store, Apple music, iMessage, iCloud, and Facetime. Without the Id, As an Apple user, you won’t be able to gain access to all apple service. Apple users need to get an ID so that they will be able to download from the App store and iTunes. Apple ID also gives users access to Sync calendars and contact via iCloud.
Although, creating an Apple Id is not compulsory but it is necessary because it enables you to have access to many Apple service. The iTunes Account creation is a free and easy task to do. Just follow this post to get the simplest and easiest way to create your account. As an Apple iPhone, Mac, and iPad users I think it is very important for you to get an account due to all the benefits that Apple ID users enjoy.
How to Create Apple ID on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings App of your device and click on the Sign in to your iPhone.
- Click on the Don’t have an Apple ID or Forgot it button.
- After clicking on the Don’t have an Apple ID or Forgot it option a window will pop up on your screen. Click on the Create Apple ID, you can also visit the Apple ID creation site directly.
- Enter your name, Valid Email address(it will be your Apple ID), security question, date of birth.
- Enter your password and the Captcha Code on your screen, after that click on the continue option.
- A verification code will be sent to you immediately you tap the continue button.
- You will receive a code on your email, Enter the verification code in the provided field and tap the continue option.
- Now, you have to select the payment method that you will like to use. You can either choose Mastercard, American Express, Visa, Paypal, and Discover.
- Here, you need to enter the billing address of your code and the three(3) digit security code of your card.
- After providing information to all the details needed, you can now click on the Create Apple ID option.