Table of Contents Hide
This article will teach you how to delete someone from your Facebook friends list step by step. Thus, if you are one of the many Facebook users looking for instructions on how to unfriend someone on the social networking platform, this article has you covered. Continue reading…Facebook thrives when users connect with more friends and communicate on a regular basis.
That is why Facebook users have complete control over sending friend requests and connecting with friends and family. However, certain Facebook pals can be quite obnoxious.
Some may even develop the practice of bombarding individuals with meaningless communications. In this instance, the individual may need to be blocked or unfriended.
Yes, Facebook includes a tool that allows users to block persons with whom they do not wish to communicate on the massive social media network.
This article will explain how to delete annoying Facebook buddies from your friend’s list. Here is a Facebook post that outlines the procedures necessary to accomplish them with ease. Please continue reading below and feel free to share this post with your Facebook friends.
How To Login To Your Facebook Account
The first step into unfriending that annoying friend of yours is logging in to your facebook account, To log into your Facebook account, follow these steps:
- Open your device’s menu and select the Facebook app.
- In the fields provided, enter your login information.
- Simply click the login button to complete the process.
To access Facebook from your desktop computer, take these steps:
- In your browser, navigate to https://www.facebook.com.
- Navigate to the top right-hand corner of the page and input your login information.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the login button and click it.
How To Delete Friends From Facebook
To remove someone from your friend list on Facebook, take these steps:
- To access the individual’s Facebook timeline, click on his or her profile.
- Locate and click the button labeled “Friends.” This option is visible at the bottom of their cover images.
- From the drop-down menu, select unfriend.
Another method for unfriending someone on Facebook is as follows:
- Click on the name of your Facebook profile. This can be found in the account’s top right corner.
- Below your cover photo, click the “friends” option.
- Following that, navigate through the list of friends associated with the profile you wish to delete.
- Finally, click unfriend to complete the process.
The individual will be immediately deleted from your friend list on Facebook and added to your blocked list.
How to View Your Blocked List on Facebook
To view your Facebook prohibited list, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account via the facebook.com website.
- In the top right corner of your account, click on the V-shaped icon.
- From the list of choices that appears, click on settings.
- In the left column of the general settings screen, click on blocking.
- Scroll down the page and you should see a list of all the friends you’ve blocked on Facebook.
That is how you can view the Facebook list of people who have been blocked. Bear in mind that if you notice someone in the list that you accidentally blocked on Facebook, you can quickly delete them by unblocking them.
At unblock someone from your Facebook blocked list, locate the unblock option to the far right of the person’s name. Now, simply click on it and you’re there.
When you unblock someone on Facebook, it does not instantaneously reconnect you with them.
To reconnect with them in the same way as previously, simply send them fresh friend requests and wait for them to accept.