Are you thinking of coming to the USA to work as a School driver, this article should serve as a guide for you. Getting the opportunity of landing School driver jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship is really going to be an achievement because this is one of those jobs that enable you to earn well.
A School driver is a person who drives or transports students from one place to another, usually from their homes to the school. Here is the breakdown of what we would be discussing in this article:
- School driver jobs in the USA with Visa sponsorship
- Benefits of working School driver jobs in the USA
- Requirements to become a School driver in the USA
- Types of visas to get School driver jobs
- Where to find school driver jobs in the USA
- How to Apply
School driver jobs in the USA with Visa sponsorship
Working in this field comes with certain responsibilities and it would be important to know them before going into it. Some of the things to take note of as a school driver in the USA can be seen below:
- They ensure to follow a planned route according to a time schedule
- Ensures they pick up and drop off students at their various destination
- Drives carefully to ensure students’ safety and obey traffic laws.
- Maintain positive attitudes towards customers.
Benefits of working School driver jobs in the USA
Apart from the fact that the bus drivers earn within the range of $18 to $20 per hour, there are other suitable benefits which include:
- Good health insurance.
- Freedom of association and movement.
- No degree is required.
- Paid vacation.
Requirements to become a School driver in the USA
- Ensure you have a high school diploma or GED.
- Acquire a maintained license.
- Physical strength is also required.
- You will need to complete driving training in other to get a commercial driver’s license.
- To be a school driver in the USA, you have to be 21 years of age.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency using GPSA devices.
Types of visas to get School driver jobs
It is important to note the exact type of visa you are to apply for. Here we will be enlightening you on the type of visas for school driver jobs with visa sponsorship.
- H-1B visa
- H-2B visa
The first step to take when you want to work as a School driver in the USA is to apply for an H-1B visa.
You can either get a sponsor from a company in the USA or even from your family members; this can enable you to get your dream job as a school driver without going through lots of stress.
In order to get a job as a School driver in the USA, you have to apply for a temporary visa.
As a non-immigrant worker, you can make use of the H-2B visa in applying for Jobs like a school driver in the USA to earn a living.
Where to find school driver jobs in the USA
Below are some of the sites you can find specialized school driver jobs in the USA that offer visa sponsorship.
How to Apply
There are a lot of School Driver Jobs that you can apply for in the USA with Visa sponsorship and you will get the very best ones here.
If you plan of applying for a school driver job in the USA, we are here to let you know that you are in the right place because we will be giving you a perfect guide to achieving your wish.
- Firstly, set up a well-arranged CV with USA standards to start your application and set up a good application letter the USA employers will use to recommend you
- Make use of the internet to look for any USA job vacancy for school drivers as seen above. Once the employer finds your CV qualification standard and accepts you.
- Your employer will tender a petition for sponsorship to the united states citizenship immigration service. Also, before this, you and your employer must have discussed the payment rate.
- The labor condition application will be submitted to the DOL for certification and you will register for the USA citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection to be taken.
- Complete submission of 1-129 forms to the USICS for beneficiaries will be done.
Apply Now via https://www.monarchbusservice.net/