Table of Contents Hide
Are you seeking a Truck Driver Jobs in Canada? The trucking industry right now in Canada is one of the most in-demand workforces. Many companies and industries are actively seeking truck drivers because they provide a level of maximum consumer satisfaction.
These companies tend to pay their workers in cash which serves as great incentives for people looking to minimize the level of tax deductions. Truck drivers also are given the leverage of travelling from one state to another without any additional cost or expenses.
In this article, we would be lookinhenryguru.com/fully-funded-mastercard-uct-scholarship-african-studentsg in-depth at some Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship. Without any further delay let’s get to it.
Gulf Operators Ltd.
The Gulf Operators Limited is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including drilling and blasting, concrete work, excavation, water, and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Ltd, you would be exposed to a very fast-paced environment and exposure to industrial, commercial, and infrastructural projects. They tend to hire the best in the business, so if you are a very experienced truck driver, they would be a great fit for you.
Some of the responsibilities and requirements as a truck driver working at Gulf Operators Ltd are as follows:
- 2 – 5 years of experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Driving abstract will be required
- Previous labor and civil industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Must demonstrate a readiness to work
- Available for flexible shifts
- Resident shouldn’t be too far away from the work sites
Starting wage is very competitive with added benefits like health, dental and RRSPs.
Chris Porter Trucking Ltd.
They are located at the conceptual Bay South, NL. Chris Porter Trucking Ltd. Offers it’s truck drivers $65,000 – $80,000 per year salaries. It is full-time work with any benefits including health, dental plan, vision care benefits, long-term benefits, group insurance benefits, and pension plan.
Some of the responsibilities and requirements needed are as follows:
- Driver’s license (class 1 or A)
- Experience in all types of truck driving
- Strong communication skills
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
The Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is located in Quebec City, QC. Salaries start at about $25.48 an hour. Coca-Cola Canada bottling Ltd is Canada’s premier bottling company.
The work schedule is 4days/week for 10 hours shift, available for 7 days a week. The average salary of $25.48 an hour increases as per CBA. Coca-Cola truck drivers are responsible for the delivery of pre-ordered products to assigned accounts. All driving is within the states.
The responsibilities and requirements of Coca-Cola drivers are as follows:
- They check the accuracy and stability of the truckload
- Coca-Cola truckers deliver pre-ordered products to customers on the assigned routes using Coke Canada Bottling fleet truck.
- They are required to maintain professional relationships with their fellow co-workers and customers.
- They are responsible for carrying and positioning products for transport
- Merchandizing products into customer locations as needed.
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment
- Truckers must be fluent in French
- Commercial License with Air (class 1 or AZ)
- One to three year’s work experience
- Local delivery experience
D.S.L. Transport INC
D.S.L. Transport Inc. is located in Brampton, ON. They provide a full-time job for truckers and about a $25 per hour payment structure.
Drivers are required to have one of the following certificates and licenses; AZ class licenses, Air Brakes Endorsement. At D.S.L. Transport INC, drivers are expected to have the following skills and requirements.
- Documentation knowledge like Accidents and incident reports, trip reports, maintenance and repair reports, inspection reports, and driver logbooks.
- Transportation and handling of dangerous goods
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Load and unload goods
- Drive lighter, special purpose trucks
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Arrange travel, and related itineraries and make reservations
- Record product information, hours of service, and petrol consumption.
Truckers are expected to have performed various tests like driving tests, drug tests, and criminal record checks. Truckers are to have a valid driver’s license because they would be traveling both regional and local routes.